The WELLNESS CENTER is currently recruiting for our Behavioral Health Group in the Bridgeport and Oxford area.
This individual will:
- Develop psychosocial assessments through clinical interviews with assigned clients
- Develop treatment plans, and evaluate their effectiveness
- Provide clinical treatment services in the form of triage, crisis intervention, individual, group and/or family therapy, screening and planning
- Advocate and develop networks of social and clinical services to assist clients in meeting identified needs
- Complete required documentation related to client treatment
- To be considered for one of these positions, an applicant MUST meet the following requirements:
- Current Connecticut clinical licensure (LCSW) Required
- Bilingual a Major Plus English and Spanish (Bridgeport Location)
- Master's Degree (MSW, MFT or MS in Counseling) required. Individuals who do not possess one of the indicated Master's Degrees will not be considered.
- A thorough knowledge of mental health issues and the services, programs and entitlements available in Connecticut
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- The ability to produce concurrent documentation via electronic health record
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based environment
- Current computer skills/ability to type efficiently
- Strong candidates should also possess:
- The ability to provide client-centered services
- A belief that every individual in need deserves quality services and an opportunity for recovery
- An adaptive/flexible work style
- A commitment to professional growth and development as well as to organizational growth
- Experience with AdvancedMD a plus
- Bilingual a Major Plus English and Spanish
- Job Requirements
- Masters degree in Social Work required.
- Active LCSW in the state of Connecticut is required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong documentation and computer skills.
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary environment.
Send Resumes to email@example.com